(n fdsñkjnijvn edòsfv3kfnebn )
P.D.: Y necesito seguir o descargar adrenalina, corro el riesgo de implosionar XD
P.D.2: I Ching ha dicho que confíe, y es lo que voy a hacer.
P.D.3: ¡¡¡Dioses!!! ¡¡¡Diosas!!!
"Como es posible que sienta nostalgia por un mundo que no conocí." Diarios de motocicleta.
"Deja que el mundo te cambie y tú podrás cambiar el mundo". Ídem.
"El día que has perdido ya no lo recuperarás, el mundo ha seguido adelante, te has quedado atrás..." Ryszard Kapuscinski
"Recordar es obsceno; peor: es triste. Olvidar es morir" . Vicente Aleixandre
Tálamo: Cama de los desposados y lecho conyugal.
Churumbel: Niño, muchacho.
Ósmosis: Mutua influencia entre dos personas o grupos de personas, sobre todo en el campo de las ideas.
Metástasis: Propagación de un foco canceroso en un órgano distinto de aquel en que se inició.
Ebúrneas: De marfil.
***
Claudicar: Acabar por ceder a una presión o una tentación.
Frustración: Acción y efecto de frustrar.
Trust in the part of you that´s hiding deep inside, because is the one who makes you feel what you´re feeling, dream what you´re dreaming...
ResponderEliminarTime lapses are good, unless they make you lose the pace of what is happening...
Hope you´ll get soon more "Sweet dreams"...and a little rest ^_^
te faltan las palabras... estas entonces a un paso de la poesía.. ^^
ResponderEliminarKuroSam, I do not want to get a rest, I need more and more, but it is imposible, I know. This time lapses are a big mistake, one of the biggest mistakes of my life. But I need it and I love it more than eating. So, I do not give up never, I believe.
ResponderEliminarNo voy a hacer una poesía de este tema ahora, Gildûr, a lo mejor en unos días, para expresar mi desolación.
Please don´t stop trying yourself, soon you´ll find that you have reached further than you imagined. And in our way we shall make mistakes, but as long as they teach us something, let them come, for there is good in them.
ResponderEliminarNever, never give up...you´ll find a helping hand anytime you need, anywhere you´ll be...
Oh my gods, KuroSam, when I see your comment I cannot avoid smiling. I have not answer before because I do not see till now.
ResponderEliminarThank you very much for your words again, thank you for your offer, thank you for being here although you are so far =)
You´re very welcome, dear. Thinking of you smiling makes me more fluent with my poor language habilities ^_^
ResponderEliminar